Human race in a nutshell Human race in a nutshell

Oh fuhh..Laughing in Class.

That was really fucking weird, but so true. Might have exaggerated it but, that's what cartoons are for. Good stuff, short and to the point.

LAWYER UP! LAWYER UP!

Happy Endings..hell yeah.

I splooged ;D
That was some good content, I never seen any story like this before.

What the fuck, Japan? What the fuck, Japan?

Fucked up, but good.

A fucked up theme but overall it was great. Animation was good and the music fitted in well. Respect you as in artist but as a person idk.

Short: Old Lady Short: Old Lady

WTF DUDE XD!!

The animation is alright, but the content was superb! 5/5 and 9/10

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Wow

This looks a lot better than your other work you've done. This is also fucking hilarious. You're improving dude. Keep it up.

Blisterine+ Short Blisterine+ Short

Stuff like this sells..

Only if commercials were more like this, then I would be convinced to buy their shit.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Looking Better..

The animation of this and the way it has been put out, I say it looks much better. Great job, wait..excellent job. Keep it up, I'm expecting some more funny s*** like this. "When did I get in here?" Hahaha, nice..really nice ending.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Look At My Horse, My Horse is amazing, bleh xP

Haha, dude. This is some amazing quality. The jokes are right on target. Lol, he cut the dogs leg. Class A slapstick comedy. Good stuff

Complex Complex

The wall's bleeding again...

This was great, I felt like i was watching T.V. This actually deserves to be on T.V. Keep them coming, good job.

Abo Loves Lakers Abo Loves Lakers

Fun-Knee

xD He crashed through the door lol. I'm a huge Lakers fan and i do the same thing,"We won!", "put Kobe in!", "what are they doing!" lol. This was funny, 1970's fame lol xD. Good stuff, great content, keep it up.